Friday, January 8, 2010

Tell me your homemade chicken soup recipes?

I have my own recipe but I need some new ideas to change it up.Tell me your homemade chicken soup recipes?
my mom makes it simple like this %26amp; it always turns out good. mix together however much you want of: canned chicken broth (or even use the powdered or cubed bullion), a little bit of water, cubed chicken, egg noodles, sliced carrots, sliced celery, seasonings of your choice %26amp; to taste.





to make it a lil different you could always add in some rice, barley or other vegetables too. i've tried all those combos %26amp; it's nice either way.Tell me your homemade chicken soup recipes?
I use chicken broth in a can but I also add Knorr vegetable cubes/bullion for more flavor. Sometimes instead of noodles I'll add a package of chix. flavored rice-a -roni.This is all along with the standard veggies.
Boil the chicken when you notice the chicken is ready add carrots, potatoes and celery, a piece of garlic to give it flavor add the knorr chicken bouillon seasoning adn serve until vegetables are soft.
I use Low sodium chicken Broth and I boil the chicken and while the chicken is boiling I cook the Celery and Carrots and onions and garlic and broth all together and when the chicken is done I shred it and add it to the broth and veggies.
  • skin care cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment