Friday, January 8, 2010

What are some innovative chicken recipes?

besides chicken parm, bbq chicken, chicken caccitore, %26amp; chicken in cream of mushroom soup. I need quick recipe since i don't have alot of time i use alot of garlic and italian seasoning in my cooking usually so can u suggest some quick recipes i have breasts and thighs on hand boneless.What are some innovative chicken recipes?
I made this one for dinner the other night and it turned out awesome! it wasn't too hard and took a bit of time, but not a lot, especially if you are pretty good in the kitchen.





http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Garlic-Chee鈥?/a>





What are some innovative chicken recipes?
my fave to make is shake n bake! i throw in my own seasonings to make it unique, but my family loves it! i also dice potatoes and bake them in the oven for a healthy side dish. serve with plenty of veggies on the side and you're ready to eat!
Try the chicken recipes under the ';Italian Recipes'; section at http://www.recipeomnibus.com/
Definitely get a good marinade...Soycha is the way I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment