Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do you like KFC鈥檚 Kentucky Grilled Chicken Vs regular or crispy chicken recipes?

its a nice change, mine was a lil dried out, tho, but it was yummy


(the mac and cheese is delish)How do you like KFC鈥檚 Kentucky Grilled Chicken Vs regular or crispy chicken recipes?
I absolutely loved the grilled and was craving it UNTIL I got a bad one. I don't know what they did wrong with it but it was gross. Had a little more grease or something and just tasted funny. Now I'm leary about eating it. Now if I do get it I only go to the location that has always giving me good ones.How do you like KFC鈥檚 Kentucky Grilled Chicken Vs regular or crispy chicken recipes?
I actually didn't like the grilled chicken that much. I expected it to be awesome but it tasted...fruity or something. I like the original best.
I like the grilled chicken it has a lot less salt and fat and has that just been grilled look to it.
The Grilled is ok. So is the crispy. But the Original is still the best.
Crispy is best. It may not be best for your health but it taste great to me.
It was ok . My pieces were kinda small though ?Overall it is not bad

No comments:

Post a Comment