Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tell me your best southern fried chicken recipes.?

I cut up a whole chicke, soak the pieces in one cup of buttermilk and one cup of Texas Pete Hot sauce overnight. Next day, I drain it season with Lawerys Garlic Salt with parsley in it and McCormick lemon pepper. Season the flour with this as well. When you dreed the chicken in flour, set it on a wire rack for about 15 min before frying. Fry until golden brown and done.Tell me your best southern fried chicken recipes.?
A nice variety of Southern Fried Chicken recipes that will please everyone:


http://www.southernfriedchickenrecipe.co鈥?/a>Tell me your best southern fried chicken recipes.?
i just get the famous sylvias restaurant (from New York)packaged crispy fried chicken mix, saves all that prep time and boy is it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment